We have regular contact with highway engineers from Wandsworth Council, discussing improvements to cycle facilities within the borough.
In the past we met them at a location which we wanted to discuss. Through these meetings they learned about cyclists’ needs while we learned about their processes and constraints.
These are the places where we have met on-site with council officers to discuss cycle facilities. Details of the meetings can be found in the archive.
- Silverthorne Road and Queenstown Road area, SW8 (Oct 2003)
- Chivalry Road, SW11, and Spencer Park area, SW18 (July 2003)
- Putney Bridge area, SW15 (Jan 2003)
- Wandsworth Bridge roundabout, SW18 (Oct 2002)
- Wandsworth Common Station, SW12, and Bellevue Road, SW17 (July 2002)
- Frogmore and Putney Bridge Road, SW18 (Apr 2002)
- Earlsfield Station and Magdalen Road, SW18 (Jan 2002)
- East Hill and Trinity Road, SW18 (Oct 2001)
- Frogmore and Putney Bridge Road, SW18 (Jan 2001)
- Notes from 15 October 2003 (33 KB, pdf format)
- Notes from 21 July 2003 (42 KB, pdf format)
- Minutes from 15 January 2003 (33 KB, pdf format)
- Notes from 2 October 2002 (40 KB, pdf format)
- Notes from 17 July 2002 (29 KB, pdf format)
- Minutes from 18 April 2002 (29 KB, pdf format)
- Minutes from 10 January 2002 (32 KB, pdf format)
- Minutes from 3 October 2001 (11 KB, pdf format)
- Notes from 16 October 2000 (15 KB, pdf format)